Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Listings

Here are some pictures of some of the earrings I have listed for sale in my ETSY shop.

Purple Fans....



Gorgeous candy jade fan drops were combined with sterling silver wire and a sweet little Swarovski crystal.


Great colors for spring don't you think?


In this next pair of earrings I have wrapped  brandy quartz faceted drops with sterling silver wire in my trademark "Chaos Pattern."  A little amber Swarovski bicone sits on top of the quartz drops.  







I love wrapping in the "Chaos" pattern.  No two wraps look alike and you never know where the wire will take you! 

Another great color for spring!!

It's a beautiful day here in Caledon!!! Can't wait for all the snow to finally disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!