Friday, July 30, 2010

Some new stuff

Here are some of the new pieces I have made since I have been home.
This necklace is made from shells, mother of pearl and freshwater pearls.  I am not sure if I will be listing it on ETSY or taking it to the shop.







I used green diopside and 14k gold to make these earrings. I wrapped the diopside in my trademark chaos pattern.   I think the combination looks great! I need to take better pictures because the ones I have don't do these earrings justice....




Here I combined freshwater pearl coin beads with citrine and garnets.




They are gorgeous earrings! I need to take some pictures of them dangling.   These aren't listed as yet.

I have lots of projects on the go. My workbench is a disaster!!! I'll be blogging and posting more soon.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!