Sunday, September 5, 2010

Breaking News!!!!!

Ok. Now that I have your attention......I had two sales today in my ETSY shop!!

Take a look..........





These beautiful earrings are made from opalite briolettes and wrapped with 14k gf wire.

These also sold to the same client!!!







These beauties are made from opalite and swarovski crystals. I wrapped the opalite with sterling silver wire in my chaos pattern.  This is the second time I have sold this style of earring!! I know I'll be making them again!

My other news is that I have created a beautiful ETSY treasury combined of all Canadian sellers.  Take a peek!


Hope you are enjoying your long weekend!

I am going to continue "incubating" today , and am going shopping, instead of prepping!!!

:)

2 comments:

  1. omg...you made me laugh...and I'm one of those stud kind of people so thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!