Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sometimes a girl just needs a Stud!!!

I have had more than a few requests for post and back earrings, as not everyone likes dangles. Me? I love them. The longer and more elaborate the better! But sometimes wearing dangles just isn't practical.

Post and back earrings are also referred to as studs. At least that's what I call them.

You asked for studs...and I am bringing you studs!!!



Beautiful Tiger Eye wrapped with sterling silver


What?? Were you thinking more along the lines of this...?????


Sorry, but I don't provide THAT kind of customer service!!! Ha!!


Here is something for you to listen to while you are looking at more of my studs!!! (I'm so funny I can't stand it)

I dare you to keep a straight face while you are watching the Weather Girls in their epic cheesy video!!!



Sodalite and Sterling Silver



Gorgeous freshwater pearls!!


Sparkly Swarovski Crystals in all the birthstone colors!









Brown Goldstone..




All of these studs are available in my ETSY shop!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a funny blog entry. I would rather be with the stud from James Bond than wearing some, but these are definitely a great collection of beautiful stud earrings. I really enjoyed this. Made me laugh so thanks for that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!