Friday, October 1, 2010

I've turned "Pro"!!!

Yes, I am proud to admit I have turned "Pro" on Artfire.  What exactly do I mean by that? Artfire has been offering a great deal on account upgrades and I decided to take advantage of it.

Here is the link to my Artfire shop:
http://www.artfire.com/users/StarryDreams
I will continue to sell on ETSY, but wanted to open another shop for more exposure.

You don't have to join Artfire to buy things. Kind of makes things easier don't you think? We'll see how it goes.

I will be posting new listings this weekend!

Since I have decided to go Pro- I thought this video was kind of appropriate!!  Not funny you say? Well it's all I got right now...

3 comments:

  1. Mary, this is Chris :D from the about.jewelryforums! I clicked on your artfire store link here, and was taken to the main page of artfire and not to your store... may be something wrong with the link! Just noticed the icon on the right hand of the screen; I'll try it and see if it works better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there's something going on with the link in your blog post. Beautiful stuff in your artfire store!!! I put it in "My Market" on my shop's page!
    Hugs,
    Chris :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know! I'll fix it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!