Monday, January 10, 2011

Recently sold and a gratuitous video

The holidays kept me hopping! I hope everyone enjoyed the time with their family and friends. Just wanted to share with you some of the jewellery that recently sold in my 2 shops.

This gorgeous sterling silver bali bead bracelet...






This gorgeous necklace and earring set. Blue chalcedony and sterling silver.....











The colors in these stones are so vibrant!!!!


Some gorgeous wire wrapped swarovski and sterling silver stud earrings.....
  


Gorgeous fire agate and sterling silve wire wrapped earrings........

Fire Agate and Sterling Silver Stud Earrings


Speaking of studs. I absolutely love this song and video. Check out Gavin Rossdale. What can I say??!! Gwen Stefani is one lucky woman!!!!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!