Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beauty and the Beast






Let's all kiss February good-bye!!!

 I had two sales in my ETSY shop on Sunday. Yay!!!

These gorgeous freshwater pearl and sterling silver wire wrapped earrings sold. They are beauties!






The pearls are absolutely stunning. Gem quality A+++ freshwater pearls.  I will be making and listing more soon.
Now for the Beast..

Like many of you, I watch American Idol. Not because I am a huge fan.  The main reason is my husband likes the show, and I can't be bothered trying to wrestle the remote away from him. I usually wait till he is passed out on the couch to do that. 

 Is it just me or is Steven Tyler, currently a celebrity judge on American Idol  looking  like a monkey these days?






What do you think?


3 comments:

  1. Oh that is just great, congrats on the sales. You know we used to watch AI religiously but this year I have only watched 3 shows and we decided to just not make it a point to watch it. If it happens to be on at the time we turn on the tv then ok, but we are not recording it. I was supposed to give it up anyway as a New Year resolution. And Steven was never very pretty anyway, lol.

    PD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know you are having a life and staying away from the internet! Thanks for reading PD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I come and I go, lol, but thanks. I don't miss tweeting tho. It was too much work. I'm not saying I will never tweet again but right now I don't miss it. I'm about tired of blogging again too now and may drop it for a while again until I take care of some personal stuff. I often wonder if I don't announce I am leaving like I do a lot if that would work for giving up blogging all together. I know I want to do a lot of stuff this summer and not hang around online though. I check your shops often by the way to see what is there.

    PD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!