Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sold!!!!

Hi there!!!
Finally some nice weather!! 55F today with sunshine!

I was fortunate to have another sale this weekend  in my ETSY shop. Take a look at these beauties!!! Gorgeous sunstone and 14k gf wire wrapped hoops...

Sunstone and gold wire wrapped woven hoop earrings

Sunstone and gold wire wrapped woven hoop earrings

Sunstone and gold wire wrapped woven hoop earrings

I wanted to share this email I received from a client. She purchased a pair of earrings from my ETSY shop.

Hello Mary,


The earrings arrived in their careful packaging and are just fine. I am very pleased. Should spring and summer ever come here, I plan to wear them frequently. And should anyone ask about them, I will be happy to pass on your info and card. Best wishes in your continuing creative endeavors.  M.
 
I was actually quite touched that a client would take the time to email me.  That made my day! :)

1 comment:

  1. They are very nice. That was nice of her to do. Congrats!

    PD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!