Friday, April 29, 2011

Town of Erin Home and Lifestyle Show Saturday April 30

I have been pretty busy with wrapping up the term and preparing for the spring intersession so there hasn't been much time to blog.

Tomorrow, Saturday April 30 I will be selling my jewellery at the Town of Erin Home & Lifestyle show. The show runs from 10-4 and is being held at Center 2000 Arena (which is a hockey arena). Here is the link to some info:
http://www.erin.ca/special-events.aspx

Erin is a lovely little town just north of Toronto. They have a very quaint mainstreet with lots of interesting stores and a nice restaurant called the  Bistro Riviere  which has great food. If you have never been to Erin before you should plan on going sometime.

Admission to the show is only $2, and parking is free. If you are planning on attending come by and say hi! My booth is next to the person selling Tupperware.  Because Tupperware always draws a crowd, I am hoping for some of the run off.

What is it about Tupperware that draws people like moths to a flame? Is it the colors?  The shiny plastic and odd shapes? What do you think the attraction is?

I am bringing a ton of jewellery so there will be something for everyone.

 My friend from work  is helping me out at the show. She loves talking to people, and she's a great salesperson. Helpful but not pushy.

In other breaking news, my necklace was featured in another treasury today on ETSY. It's the rock crystal and sterling silver necklace.  Yay!



Have a great Friday night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!