Sunday, June 5, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

I have some blogging to do for sure. Lots of things have been happening to keep me occupied and out of trouble.  In the meantime I have had some sales in both my Artfire and ETSY shop.

Sold!!
Red coral, black onyx and glass earrings

Red coral, black onyx and glass earrings


Sold!!!

Bali beads and sterling silver earrings

Bali Bead Silver Drops

Sold!!
Lapus Lazuli and sterling silver post earrings
Lapis Lazuli and sterling silver wire wrapped post earrings

Sold!!!

Tiger Eye and sterling silver wire wrapped post earrings
Tiger Eye and Sterling Silver Earrings


Sold!!

Starfish & Pearl sterling silver anklet

Starfish and pearls anklet


Sold on Artfire!!
Copper Hoop earrings

Copper hoop earrings

I am grateful to my clients for visiting my shops! Their business is much appreciated.  Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!