Monday, August 15, 2011

It's Party Time!!

I am excited to be participating in the September 2011 Bead Soup Blog Party. What is it you ask? It's the creation of Lori Anderson.

Bead Soup Blog Party

Jewellery designers are paired with a partner and send each other beads, including a focal and a clasp to create something special. The big reveal will take place on September 17 on our blogs. Your partner is not supposed to know what you are sending in advance. However, you can post a "teaser" picture. 

My partner is Tamara Soper and here is the link to her blog. http://handcraftedbaubles.blogspot.com/  Tamara is one crafty woman! Not only does she make beautiful jewellery, she makes beautiful cards as well. Her blog also includes some yummy looking recipes! Check it out.
Here are my teaser pics:

 The findings.......



The Soup fixins'............


I am looking forward to seeing everyone's Soup on September 17.

5 comments:

  1. That looks interesting. Can't wait to see the real pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh now I'll be stalking the mailman, I'm sitting here trying to see if I can see anything....wow...what a tease....
    Thanks Mary, can't wait to play....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a very cool soup:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers...looks like a good soup brewing!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!