Monday, August 22, 2011

New listings

Here are some new listings currently for sale in my Etsy shop:


Sunstone and sterling silver wire wrapped hoop earrings



Aquamarine and pearl gold wire wrapped earrings. I love the subtle color in the aquamarine stones!

Aquamarine and pearl gold wire wrapped stud earrings



Sterling silver multi strand chain bracelet


Crystal and gold necklace. This was inspired by the necklace Carrie Bradshaw wore in one of the last episodes of Sex and the City. Check out my new "model!" She is made of twine and has quite the body on her. I call her Mini-Me!!

Crystal and gold necklace inspired by Carrie Sex in the City

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. oh all are pretty but I'm loving the Sunstone hoops....

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are nice. I like the hoops too.

    PD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!